- What does Fathom Holdings do?
Fathom Realty is a national, virtual, full-service real estate brokerage that leverages proprietary cloud-based software called IntelliAgent to operate a Platform as a Service model (PaaS) for the residential real estate industry. Fathom offers real estate professionals 100% commission, small flat-fee transaction costs, support, technology, and training, all powered by best in class operational efficiencies.
- When did Fathom Holdings go public?
We began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on July 31, 2020, following an initial public offering. The company sold 3.43 million shares of common stock at a price of $10.00 per share.
- What is Fathom Holding’s stock symbol, and on what exchange is the stock traded?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol FTHM.
- When was Fathom Holdings founded and incorporated?
Our company was founded in 2010 by our Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Josh Harley. We were incorporated in North Carolina on May 5, 2017 as “Fathom Ventures, Inc.” On September 4, 2018, we filed Articles of Amendment to our Articles of Incorporation changing the name of the corporation to Fathom Holdings Inc.
- What is Fathom Holdings’ CUSIP number?
Our CUSIP number is 31189V 109.
- Where is Fathom Holdings located?
Our headquarters are located at 2000 Regency Pkwy, Suite 300, Cary, North Carolina, 27518.
- When is Fathom Holdings’ fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year end is December 31.
- Does Fathom Holdings pay a dividend?
We do not currently pay a dividend.
- Does Fathom Holdings have any preferred stock?
We have not issued any preferred stock.
- Does Fathom Holdings have a direct stock purchase program?
We do not have a direct stock purchase program. You can purchase shares of our common stock through any licensed, registered broker.
- When does Fathom Holdings next report quarterly financial results?
Click here for a listing of upcoming events.
- How can I receive Fathom Holdings’ press releases, SEC filings and other corporate information?
Please visit our email alerts page here to sign up to automatically receive company updates.
- Who is Fathom Holdings’ transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
Their address is 1 State Street Plaza, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Phone: 212-509-4000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if I lose my stock certificate, need to transfer ownership of my stock, or need to change my address?
Please contact Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, our transfer agent, as listed above.
- Who is Fathom Holdings’ outside legal counsel?
Our outside legal counsel is Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Who is Fathom Holdings’ independent registered public accounting firm?
Our accounting firm is BDO USA, LLP, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- How do I become a Fathom Holdings real estate agent?
If you are interested in joining our company as an agent, click here for more information.
- I’m interested in buying or selling a home. How can I contact one of your agents?
To find a Fathom Holdings real estate agent, click here.
- How can I contact the Fathom Holdings Board of Directors?
You can contact our Board at BoardofDirectors@FathomRealty.
- How can I contact investor relations?
You can contact investor relations at 310-279-5980 or at email@example.com.
- What if I have a question about Fathom Holdings you have not answered here?
We’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.